Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Its a Love thing - Biblical Impressions Blog Hop!!

Welcome to my first ever Blog Hop! Part of my design Team work for Biblical Impressions.... I would appreciate it if you popped on over to the company blog and bookmark it... there is so much wonderful work to see and all the girls have such amazing talents. Amazing to see the range of styles as well :)

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/




Over at Biblical Impressions I picked up this lovely stamp based on Matthew 6, 26-27



I made 3 little Bible markers as a reminder that He loves us and provides for our needs, maybe not what we think we need but what He knows we really need.... I kept them plain and sweet as they will tuck inside our Bibles and the text is more important than the decor. If you want to win one of these little bible markers then please leave me a comment. I will pop it in the post.

I used memento Black ink, Nesties Dies and voile ribbon, the purple is Bazzil Bling cardstock and the blue is Sapphire Bazzil.

Stamp I used it found here http://www.biblicalstamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=38404  its very well made and stamps beautifully...


Next on the Blog hop is Jessica S!! Please skip on over to her blog and see her gorgeous card! 


5 comments:

  1. These are really lovely Karen - especially the blue one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on these! This is the first time I've seen your blog and it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on these! This is the first time I've seen your blog and it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And such a timely reminder for me!! Great job xx

    ReplyDelete